Can you please add the text [[Category:Transferred to GitHub]] to the
bottom of any page in the MediaWiki wiki that you have completely
transferred to the GitHub wiki?  This will add it to this category
page (http://wiki.sympy.org/wiki/Transferred_to_GitHub), which will
make it easier to keep track of.  Also, if you want, I can protect
pages with this category to prevent people from further editing them
(though it shouldn't be necessary with the low traffic of the wiki).

Also, I added some big bold text to the main page stating that the
MediaWiki is deprecated after I saw someone still trying to edit it.
Please feel free to modify it.

Aaron Meurer