Hello,

I'm a third year undergraduate at the University of Chicago studying
Mathematics. I read through the logic module documentation and it seems
like sympy is currently limited to sentential logic. How much (if any)
support is there for more advanced systems like Quantified Predicate Logic?
I would be interested in expanding the logic module to include Quantifiers,
predicate logic, modal logic etc. Is there anyone with whom I can speak
about what kinds of logic and functions you would be interested in
including? Thank you,

Cullen Seaton
University of Chicago
Class of 2013