@Jason: I do not know if other's are willing to implement this.

Anyway, so coding period start in 2 days. We need to decide what to do.
Right now, we have an API that appears workable. If there are going to be
any more major changes (like supporting mutability or not having reference
frames as part of the vector module as Jason suggested), please let me know
them now so that we can work things out around that.

Thanks