Hi,

> Arb is really awesome! I definitely recommend it for validated numerics to
> anyone. I used it for a few small things and it plays very well with flint
> too.

Thanks, we should definitely look into this further.
Considering that even in the thread of Thilina's proposal, it is being
recommended to use dependencies
in and around flint.

Also after discussing with Ondrej, I've decided to shift the focus of my
proposal from
implementing just fast numeric methods to symbolically implementing some
special functions
and then using the fast numeric methods in their evaluation.

So i have updated my
proposal<https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2014-Application-Sushant-Hiray:-Extending-Elementary-Functions-CSymPy>
 accordingly.
I would like to get your views regarding the current proposal.
Also a more concrete advice on the scope of the project, if it is way too
pessimistic/optimistic
would be highly appreciated.

Looking forward to hear from you.
Regards,