It's a little close to the deadline (about 20 minutes), but I am
trying to get an application in for GSoD.

If anyone is interested in mentoring, please fill out this form
https://forms.gle/a1x26WQGzURLerv66. You may need to do it within the
next 20 minutes.

Aaron Meurer

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sympy/CAKgW%3D6KDt0YKm74fkJ4Om2R4X8FzGzBMq%2BVPgEgm2Bb5h9JdXQ%40mail.gmail.com.