Actually, I was unprecise. Sorry, been too deep in BEEP for a while..

> agree on resolved, but something for the security considerations:
>
> RFC 3195 collectors may have severy issues if the packet is
> oversized. I will try with my implementation, but this could
> lead to a stalling connection.

As of RFC 3081, you have a window size (4k) for data packets. If you
don't increase the window, you must fragment messages over this size or
you are never able to send them. I suspect most 3195 impelmentations
will not deal with fragmented beep messages as there is no need for them
for wellformed 3195 messages.

Sorry for being so brief.

Rainer