Hi,

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Rainer Gerhards wrote:

> I just noticed that section 7.5 "Replying" is empty, BUT 7.6 talks about
> reply. I guess this just needs some cleanup (remove 7.5?).

("Replay" - I suspect your fingers are moving too fast. ;-)

Dang.  The text was in -11.txt.  It says:

   Event messages may be recorded and replayed by an attacker.  However
   the information contained in the Signature Blocks will allow a reviewer
   to determine if the received messages are the ones originally sent by a
   device.  This process will also alert the reviewer to replayed
   messages.

I believe it should stay there and I'll help Jon keep an eye on it.

Thanks,
Chris