Anton:

Thanks for the great feedback. I would just like to reply to one thing
now, simply because it is 9:30p over here now - but that one is
important for all others reviewing the draft. I should have mentioned it
in my mail:

> I did not review section 7 and beyond yet.  It seems a lot of it is
> identical to old RFC.

Actually, it *is* the same. I did not touch it yet because almost all
things in there will rely on the format specified. So I intended to add
this once we are in for a more specific format. Of course, that could
raise some new format questions, but at least I find it easier taking
that round.

I will try to reply to most of the other points tomorrow. I hope we will
also see some other commments by then ;)

Rainer