Subject: Scrape: doesn't respect http.proxy settings, redirects, etc;
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:07:33 -0400
From: "Meltsner, Kenneth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I figured this one out:  Scrape doesn't follow redirects, use system proxy settings,
etc.
because it has its own implementation of HTTPURLConnection.  Was there a reason not to
use
the standard object from java.net?  If not, it'd be relatively simple to fix...

Ken

Ken Meltsner
Computer Associates
Senior Architect, Portal TAG Team