Hi,

try to replace the & with & in the link ->

Regards -- Tobias

"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <andcerve
05.12.2001 08:41
Bitte antworten an "Tag Libraries Users List"

        An:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Kopie:
        Thema:  xsl taglibs problem with anchor element

Hi,

         is there anyone who has tested the xsl tag library of the
Jakarta
         project?

         Here is my problem.

         In my xsl file I have an anchor element that referes to a jsp
with 2
         parameters:

         When I run the jsp which has this anchor element in the xsl
file used
         as xsl attribute of the tag library an exception occurs with
this
         message: the entity param2 must end with the ";" delimitator.

         I tried to put the ";" at the end like this:

         but the same exception occured.

         The same anchor element in a normal HTML page perfectly works.

         I tried the anchor element with only one parameter in the xsl
tag
         library and it works!

         It seems it is a problem only with more than one parameter.

         Any idea?

         Thanks in advance