Hi,
I think on openeing of the new browser, you need to check the browser type
. if the browser type is netscape, then kill the existing session and
create a new session. but the all the parameters you want in the previous
session, will have to be kept in sme java bean and access those properties
and data in the new session. hope you got my point.

Thanks & Regards,
Suryanarayana Murthy A
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph: 8291680 Ext:1137 / 1136
Dial-Comm: 8* 742-1114/1118

                    "Dong, Bill"

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:     'Tag Libraries Users List'
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    m>                   cc:

                                         Subject:     RE:How to Modify Netscape's
Session Behavior on opening a
                    08/01/2002           window

                    02:44 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    "Tag

                    Libraries

                    Users List"

Anybody has any idea about how to change the Netscape's session behavior
from JSP/Java Bean?
One of my application reuqires me to let the NS browser to open a brand
new
session on each opening of a new browser window. Identical Session IDs
on
each consecutively activated NS window proved its "session persistence",
which is different from IE.

Appreciae your any advice or help.

Bill Dong