Hi,

I am using xtags: style

<xtags:style xml="/xml/myxml.xml" xsl="/xsl/myxsl.xsl"
/>

Inside this myxsl.xsl, I put a <br /> tag.
I specifically put the space before the forward slash,
however, the output I get is <br/> without the space.
And of course this destroy the layout of my site when
viewing with netscape 4.7

Is there any workaround for this?

I tried xsl taglib to no avail. It needs the
org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLTInputSource (which is no
longer supported by xalan-j 2). So xsl is somehow out
of date.

Thanks in advance.

=====
Amarant Merah - survive, and fighting.