Hi There , I have a problem whereby i intially created a Postgresql
database connection that worked thus pulled the data usuing the
<sql:getColumn position=""/  > statement . Thus I have a advanced
Application Planning Form using jsp and a bean that validate's the
user's data.

Thus after the data is successful is passed to my success.jsp page .
whereby i have tried then to  <jsp: foward page=" processDb.jsp"/> as
this page has the  insert statement tag's   <sql:query> and <sql:escapeSql>.

Thus prior to getting the validation form bean working  the
<sql:escapeSql><%=request.getFirstName( )%></sql:escapeSql> etc etc worked.
as this was getting the data from the rendered html/jsp page. Hence
since the Validation Bean is working the Statement tag's don't insert
data to my DB.

I have tried getting the valid data from the bean -
<%=request.getProperty ("firstName")

    <%=request.getParameter("firstName")

        <%=request.getFirstName( )

 So far these don't work any suggestions not my jsp are in the
scope="request" i have changed to session scope but agian recieved errors.

      <jsp:useBean id="formHandler" class"FormBean" scope="request"/>

Cheers Chuck Amadi