Greetings, I'm new to the JSTL and am excited about where it is going
but I'm a little confused by the syntax for the x:transform tag.

I've seem different syntax specifications in the JSTL spec, the online
documentation and the taglib definition.

Just for argument's sake I have a page scop String s representing a
dynamically generated XML document.

According to the JSTL spec, it seems like I should use the xmlText tag,
but the EA3 tld for x doesn't seem to support that.

I've done a quick search of the mailing list archives and didn't find what I
was looking for, could someone please:

a) show me the syntax for transforming a String (and DOM)
representation of an XML document stored in a variable
b) let me know what the most accurate place to look for these answers
is

Is EA3 even the version I should be using or should I switch to a nightly
build?

Thanks in advance and to everyone involved.

Brian