On Monday 18 March 2002 02:43 pm, you wrote:
> > <c:if test="${securityBean.check(request, response) }">
> The JSTL expression language does not support method invocations on
> objects.  You'll currently need to use a custom tag library or scriptlet
> code (with the former being recommended over the latter) if you want to
> access arbitrary methods and pass arguments to them.

So, from a non-current tag/etc. user does this mean that I'd either want a
custom tag for All Things Like That (i.e., <c:ifsecurecheck ...>) or, perhaps
more OOish, <c:ifcheck param=MyBean> and use reflection to call a common
method for everything I'd ever want to .check?

Just curious.

Thanks for your time,
Dave