Sorry if sounds pathetic nevetheless i have downloaded the   (mysql)
mm.mysql-2.0.4-bin.jar file .
I was able to get the PostgrSql to function correctly by installing
dbtags taglibrary and followed the configuration steps.

Anyway there is a dbtag.tld that resides in /WEB-INF sub directory of my
web application is this therefore utilised by both tag library Jar Files
. As i have to add a taglib element to my web app deployment descriptor
in my web.xml.

Thus i created my own mysql.tld as nothing else works nor this.So assume
that

<taglib>
  <taglib-uri>mm.mysql-2.0.4-bin.jar</taglib-uri>
  <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/mysql.tld</taglib-location>
</taglib>

So assume that the tag element below is functionally for both Jar Files.

<taglib>
  <taglib-uri>http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/dbtags</taglib-uri>
  <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/dbtags.tld</taglib-location>
</taglib>

Cheers Chuck Amadi
Systems Programmer