On Tue, 9 Apr 2002, marba wrote:

> javax.servlet.ServletException: Attempt to apply operator "<" to arguments
> of type "org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.common.sql.ColumnImpl" and
> "org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.common.sql.ColumnImpl"

Ah, I believe you're using an older version of the JSTL RI; sorry I didn't
notice that from your syntax.  With the current versio, you should just
retrieve the strings directly and compare them.  To modify your original
example, I believe you want the following:

<sql:query var="filiali" dataSource="${ds}">
  SELECT * FROM FILIALI_EXT_LOG LEFT JOIN FILIALI_EXT USING (ID)
  WHERE FILIALI_EXT_LOG.LASTMODI > <c:out value="${user.lastTimeStamp}"/>
 </sql:query>

<c:forEach var="row" items="${filiali.rowsByIndex}">
  <c:set var="campi" value="51"/>
    <c:forEach var="i" begin="0" end="${campi}">
      <c:if test="${row[i] == row[i+campi]}">

If you pull down the Beta1 version of JSTL from jakarta.apache.org, I
believe this comparison will work for you.  If not, just let us know.

--
Shawn Bayern
Author, "JSP Standard Tag Library"  http://www.jstlbook.com