Hi All,

I updated CTLX with some improvements and fixes.

For those getting a
NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xerces/parsers/AbstractDOMParser
when using the TLDParser servlet, that bug is now fixed.

The TLDParser is no longer dependent on xerces. It uses only the JAXP API,
so you can plug in any JAXP compliant parser. The servlet now ships with
xercesImpl.jar version 2.0.1 as a default in the /lib directory.

I also applied a patch from David Miller to allow CTLX to be used in Orion
and OC4J containers. Thanks David!

The changes are committed as of the 4/25/02 nightly build. If you have any
issues with these changes please let me know.

Dan