-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 25 April 2002 19:24
To: Tag Libraries Users List
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: why jstl???

Hi,

I am just wondering. since the jstl was anounnced
more and more question are asked about session/array/object/result
sets,iterrator etc..

who is using jstl? (programers or web-designers)?
and why?
I understand struts(MVC). but I realy have no clue why to use something
like jstl and why it's on the list. isn't jstl a remake of moost of the
jakarta taglibs and should thoose questions belong on this list?
can somebody help me understand please?

greets

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Shawn Bayern wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Apr 2002, Matt Raible wrote:
>
> > With the beta 2 release, the following doesn't work:
> >
> > <c:out value="${request.myAttribute}"/>

looks like c++ to me :)

--
Kees Jongenburger.
Perfection is achieved not when you have nothing more to add,

<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
For additional commands, e-mail:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>