Hi,

I've been start playing with DBtags for 2 hours now, and I can't get
something else than 500 null!!

I just want to connect to a MSSQL 2000 using a jsp page.
My datasource ("MyDataSourceName")is well recognized by my Jrun 4
(jdbc:obdc).

because I'm not familiar with this stuff, I'd like to know what kind of way
I have to follow to fix it, even if I guess it's a very simple problem...I
can't resolve just because I am a newbie!

To find out what's going on, I've reduced the .jsp to its minimum!

<%@ taglib uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/dbtags"; prefix="sql" %>
<%-- open a database connection --%>
<sql:connection id="conn1" dataSource="MyDataSourceName" >
</sql:connection>

<sql:closeConnection conn="conn1"/>

Any ideas ?

Regards,