HI, Mike.

> Well, I tried that just now and I had the same result.
>
> I just tried getting the DataSource manually and feeding it to the tag
> and got a little more descriptive error:
>
>     <%
>        javax.naming.InitialContext ctx = new javax.naming.InitialContext();
>         javax.sql.DataSource ds = (javax.sql.DataSource) ctx.lookup("dev");
>         request.setAttribute("ds", ds);
>     %>
Please replace the above scriptlet with as follows and try to execute !!!
  <%
       javax.naming.InitialContext ctx = new javax.naming.InitialContext();
       javax.sql.DataSource ds = (javax.sql.DataSource) ctx.lookup("jdbc/dev");
       request.setAttribute("ds", ds);
  %>
In this case, If it executed incorrectly,
you should make sure of the configation of JNDI DataSource in container, repeatedly.

--
Kan Ogawa
[EMAIL PROTECTED]