I have the following basic example, which has hard
coded XML, working:

<c:import url="profile.xsl" var="xslt"/>
<x:transform xslt="${xslt}">
</x:transform>

But my XML is dynamic, and my custom tag:
<tim:profile/> exports out valid XML.

So I thought:

<c:import url="profile.xsl" var="xslt">
<x:transform  xslt="${xslt}">
<tim:profile/>
</x:transform>

Would work but it doesn't. Instead I get nice blank
screen and no errors. I asssume this is because my
custom tag is being treated as the XML not as a custom
tag.

So how I can my custom tag to spit out XML and then
have it transformed.?

thanks again,

tim