As the rtexprvalue is set to no on all of the address parameters, am I to
assume this tag library will not allow variables in the "from/to/cc/bcc"
tags.

Here is what my taglib book says "the rtexprvalue element defines whether an
attributes value is hard coded at design time, or as a constant stream, or
is the result of the evaluation of a Java expression, at run time
(rtexprvalue stands for "runtime expression value").  If its dynamic, the
value of rtexprvalue must be true or yes, and the value of the attribute
must be calculated with a JSP expression.  If the value is static, it must
be false or no, and the value must be hard coded at design time.  The
default value is false static attributes must be passed as strings."

So my assumption is that as these are defined as "no" in the tag library -
static strings must be used - not a lot of good if you are trying to pass an
email address from a form.

Anybody more experienced than me care to offer an opinion or a work around.

Thanks for your help anyway

Kevin Passey