Now that there is a released jar from the Commons Lang component, I can
start to think about releasing a 1.0 of the String taglib.

Before I do such a thing, I'd like to ask if any users would like to make
any input on bugs [I'm not aware of any], features or desired
documentation. Is there anything about the String taglib that you as a
user find frustrating?

Once 1.0 is out, I plan to look into a version of the String taglib that
works more closely with the JSTL, and will add tags for spliting/joining
on comma separated lists of Strings and boolean logic such as 'is this
String numeric?'.

Thanks,

Hen