Hi, Shawn.

There are some thing to confirm and report about "GetStarted.html" document in
Standard Taglib 1.0 distribution.

1. the description of "JDBC 2.0 Optional Package" in "Getting started quickly" section.
I think that "JDBC 2.0 Optional Package" ( = jdbc2_0-stdext.jar ) included in J2SE 1.4
isn't JDBC Implementation classes.
Simply, I consider that it is better to describe it as "JDBC 2.0 Optional Package API
classes".

2. the whereabouts of "Functional Descriptions" documents.
It is described that "Functional Descriptions" documents are provided as part of
Standard Taglib distribution.
However, these documents don't exist anywhere. Where is there documents???

3. the scriptlet expression typo in "Topics covered in JSTL" section
 JSTL provides a few tags ....... in the current EL, similar to the way that
 the scriptlet expression (<%= ... %=>) syntax prints out the value......
    ->
 JSTL provides a few tags ....... in the current EL, similar to the way that
 the scriptlet expression (<%= ... %>) syntax prints out the value......
( quoted from "Expression Language" item in  "Topics covered in JSTL" section )

Regards,

--
OGAWA Kan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]