hello.

i've recently set up the string taglib succesfully on my dev pc @ work running tomcat
4.0. i have also copied my application directory over to my home pc (also running 4.0)
with no problems. everything for my taglib configuration is, of course, within that
application directory. however, when i upload that application directory to my
webserver running tomcat 3.2 i recieve a java.lang.NoSuchMethodError everytime i
attempt to include string.tld in any of my pages.

all signs seem to point to an outdated or conflicting jar file elsewhere (as in
tomcat/lib), but i can't seem to track down the culprit.

i'd appreciate any insight or troubleshooting tips on this matter.

now, this is the third time that i've posted this problem here and so far i've been
unable to elicit any kind of response. perhaps this isn't the type of question that's
entertained here, so at the least if anybody would be kind enough to point me in the
right direction to another list or resource that may be of assistance to me it would
be greatly appreciated.

thanks in advance,
-jason