Hi, thanks all,
well i tried utltradev plugin which works for Ultradev 4 but it is only jsp1.0
compliant. So you can use bean (you use getProperty and setProperty). It use taglib
and you can in a way use the live data feature which render the jsp directly (you
design and changes could be refresh easily). But it is not well integrated. This works
good for database access .. but i have to use session in the container so it is not
very convenient.
I yesterday used Forte (Sun One Studio) and it seems great with tag completion and
code completion but i 'm a bit disapointed because it does not offer wysiwig edition
(unless i missed something).
So dreamweaver mx is the main option. Does this do introspection ? Can you use
Property Editor which is meaningfull in a graphical design environment?
And moreover i've to do some requests on the server (a first connection) before i can
use my jsp page  to render (i've  to connect to a 3270 terminal and display screen in
a jsp page!) a screen. So i've to get parameters from connection (a id we keep to
maintain session to terminal alive and so on ..) and then get those parameters from
the request and then passed to the next request.. . so my page is quite dynamic (and
that's why it doesn't work well with ultradev 4. I do not want to download dreamweaver
mx unless i'm sure it worth it.

Thomas