I would really appreciate if anyone could help me with an error while the
JSP engine tries to compile my JSP. I am using iPlanet WebServer which
utilizes jakarta's Jasper JSP Enginer.

My JSP:
<%@ taglib prefix="util" uri="/../web-inf/util.tld"%>
<util:prop prps="lookmeup" key="language" scope="application"
var="language"/>  (line 17)

I get the error :
JSP: JSP1x compiler threw exception
org.apache.jasper.compiler.CompileException:
C:\iPlanet\Servers\bin\https\webapps\phonebook-app\search.jsp(17,0) Unable
to load class null at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagBeginGenerator.init(TagBeginGenerator.java:128
) .

What could be a possible reason for the error and how can I fix it? Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Bobby