Any idea on when we should expect JSP2.0 Peter?

Whether we all bother to EL things really depends on whether JSP2.0 is
around the corner or not gonna happen til Spring 2004. Especially as we
have to add in time for when we can expect JSP2.0 in servers.

Does Craig's code in anyway tie him to JSP 1.2? Or can you use
ExpressionEvaluatorManager and its dependencies in JSP 1.1?

Hen