It works! Sorry for the confusion...

My first version did not have the escapeXml set to false
and therefore i had always the Javascript in my source files.

I then modified the <c:out> with escapeXml="false" (as I
submited my problem) and somehow I managed to get it fail
again what made me think that this wouldn't help neither...

But finally I figured everything out...sorry again...