I think that's unlikely.  This is very plain and common usage.

> >Ok, then set breakpoints in your bean getter/setter methods.
>  When you hit
> >the breakpoints, make sure it's returning (and setting) the
> data you expect.
> >If you don't hit the breakpoints, then that means something else.
> >

> As I have said, I don't have any JSP debugger.

You don't need a JSP debugger, just an ordinary Java debugger.  You have a
form class.  It's not JSP.  Set breakpoints in the getter and setter
methods.  If it hits the breakpoints, make sure it is getting and setting
the values you expect.