I FIND THE PROBLEM! It is not mine, but the tag. See the below

10/21/2002 11:10:03 AM, "Karr, David" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Inline.

The <td> fields are empty.

I use the script instead as I did in the controller. The data is shown correctly. The
code is the followings:

  <% List list = mbox.getList();

                        for(int i = list.size(); --i >= 0;){
                                MessageHeader header2 = (MessageHeader)list.get(i);

  %>

  <!-- /c:forEach -->
  <% } %>

At the point, I can say the tag doesn't function properly for this case.

Is a bug fixed in the most recent release, or I shall not use tag for now?

>I'm only suggesting doing this to narrow down which part is going wrong, the
>list, or the items.
>
>> >It could be handy to step through this in your debugger and
>> inspect the
>> >session data for these objects.
>>
>> I don't have any JSP debugger. The IDE I use is Eclipse. I
>> don't know any JSP debugger plug-in available.
>
>Ok, then set breakpoints in your bean getter/setter methods.  When you hit
>the breakpoints, make sure it's returning (and setting) the data you expect.
>If you don't hit the breakpoints, then that means something else.

As I have said, I don't have any JSP debugger.

Thanks for your help, Karr.