Tony LaPaso wrote:
Hans, Does the article contain anything that's *not* in your book?
Look at it this way. The article series gives you an overview of what
JSTL 1.0 is all about, with some brief examples of how to use it, but
I don't expect anyone to learn all that's needed to use JSTL effectively
from reading the articles. The book, on the other hand, aims to teach
you all you need to know about using JSP, including JSTL, with much more
detailed coverage and examples.

If you're simply asking "If I've read the book, will I learn anything
new from reading the articles", the answer is "no". But if you feel
that you need to refresh your memory about what JSTL can do for you, the
articles may help you see the "big picture" so that you can then better
understand the details in the book.

Hans
--
Hans Bergsten		[EMAIL PROTECTED]