From: Shalu Goel [mailto:shalu.goel@;mind-infotech.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 11:05 PM
To: taglib users
Subject: struts issues for multiple action and taglib

Hello all,

I am a new struts user...and exploring ... can I construct my web appliction around
struts framework instead of using traditional JSP (logic and presentation combined)
way of development??

My first issue is :

What is the advantage of using struts taglib to declare  Form and other presentaion
related tags over std. Html??

Is it somewhere related to the way Form Bean handles request parameter and does
front-end validations???

My 2nd issue is :

Can we have multiple actions for the same jsp page in struts depending upon what
button the user has pressed??

Then how do we define path and type in action mpping in struts-config and the jsp page
itself??

Please throw some light???

Thanks

shalu