JSTL, stands for "JSP Standard Tag Library"

I believe they are one and the same.

Tim

-----Original Message-----
From: Christian Avril [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 12:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: JSTL

Hi ,

Can You tell me what's the difference between
JSTL and    JSP Standard Tag Library
I Just use Struts and I use the tag ( html , logic ...bean )

I see information about JSTL . ( c for core ...etc )
But , please what's  difference with JSP Tag Library.

Let's see...
perhaps JSTL is for Apache jakarta and JSP TL for Sun ?
or JSP Standard Tag Library  when  JSTL ( core, xml,database )  is not
enough  ?

I know, when we don't know , It's confused

Thank's

Chris