Hello,

I would like to mention that I solved the problem by simply copying all
the .tld (tag library descriptor) files of interest that came with
jakarta-taglibs to my WEB-INF directory and all the corresponding
.jar (Java archive) files to my WEB-INF/lib directory.

I still find this is a little inefficient
as quite a lot of copying needs to be done.

More space efficient solutions are welcome.

Thanks,

Neil