Ah Benny!

Now you tell us the exact Exception ;) I've noticed before that a lot of older scripts
still assume that the - character is not allowed in domain names. We had an email
checker that barfed on it. This is probably the case here as well. Can anybody from
dev confirm this? And possibly fix it?:)

Martin