I believe JSTL uses the JDK standard, which is Xerces/Xalan, which is an Apache Jakarta standard project. Checkout xml.apache.org for more info.

Brice

Tridev Kodamasingh wrote:

Hi All,

Can anybody tell me, for xml parsing/navigating, what  XPath engine sun/JSTL
uses ??
Where I can get the required jar file ??

One thing I found out , which was "dom4j".

I don't intend to use dom4j. Is there anything other than dom4j ?

Will be very much thankful..

Cheers

Tridev

-- Brice D. Ruth Sr. IT Analyst Fiskars Brands, Inc.