-----Original Message-----
From: Colin Chalmers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi all,

We've just started implementing TagLibs in our App and are seeing a
couple of performance issues which I'd like to check with the group.

We make heavy use of theExpressionEvaluationManger, is there any way to
tweak this so that it pools/caches results?

We also make a lot of use of the choose/when/otherwise

Can this be a potential bottleneck compared to using a simple "if"
loop?

Thx

Colin