Nic Werner wrote:
Greetings again,
I've noticed a problem with redirect if I have a good chunk of code, where it won't redirect and I get this log error:

----- Root Cause -----
java.lang.IllegalStateException
at org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteResponseFacade.sendRedirect(CoyoteResponseFacade.java:338)

at org.apache.taglibs.standard.tag.common.core.RedirectSupport.doEndTag(RedirectSupport.java:151)

at org.apache.jsp.editoutlethandler_jsp._jspService(editoutlethandler_jsp.java:602)

at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:137)

First suggestion is to increase your page buffer size so that more of your response can be kept in memory. Second would be to try to move the redirect higher in the JSP. Third, in case this isn't the whole stack trace, make sure you're not trying to do a redirect in an include file.

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501