Received the following forward offlist. Since the original email was
intended for this mailing list, I'm replying here.

Srinivas - It seems you are having trouble posting to the mailing
list? We didn't receive the email on the list. Are you subscribed?
(please send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] if
you're not).

<snip/>

As listed on the Taglibs website [1], the RDC taglib is already one of
the "Supported" taglibs. The first (1.0.0) release of the RDC taglib
took place in July '05. You will find the changes since that release
in the RDC revision history [2].

Are you asking about the next release?

> 2)  How to specify the Builtin grammar types for the field?
>
>       Ex:  <field name="xyz" type="digits?minlength=3;maxlength=5">
>
>       As per my understanding, currently RDC doesn't support Builtin Grammar?
> So is there any plan to support the same?  Or any other alternatives to
> achieve
> the same?
<snap/>

You're right in that the type attribute of the field is not available
for customization. However, for most platforms, the same effect can be
achieved via a grammar URL, such as:

<grammar src="builtin:digits" ... />

You can use this, for example, in instances of the RDC template [3]
(which accepts an arbitrary number of preconfigured Grammar objects).

-Rahul

[1] http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/
[2] http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/rdc-doc/changes.html
[3]