I've run into a problem with my project that I can't seem to figure out.
I'm trying to get this test to pass:
https://github.com/markberger/tahoe-lafs/blob/1382-immutable-peer-selection-2/src/allmydata/test/test_upload.py#L1911
.

The peer selector is correctly suggesting that server 0 hold share 3.
However, when I ask server 0 to hold the share (which happens here:
https://github.com/markberger/tahoe-lafs/blob/1382-immutable-peer-selection-2/src/allmydata/immutable/upload.py#L514),
allocated is empty, instead of agreeing to hold share 3 (this occurs here:
https://github.com/markberger/tahoe-lafs/blob/1382-immutable-peer-selection-2/src/allmydata/immutable/upload.py#L587
).

After a little digging around I noticed that when I query server 0 to store
share 3, this else statement executes (
https://github.com/markberger/tahoe-lafs/blob/master/src/allmydata/storage/server.py#L284),
which according to the comments, means there is no room to store the share,
which isn't right. Could this have something to do with the fact that the
store storedir is removed and then created to delete the shares off of
server 0 during the test? The ticket that generated this test is here:
https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1118

Any help would really be appreciated!

Mark Berger