Keep up the good work!

Kind regards,
Ed

On 06/24/13 23:21, Mark Berger wrote:
Daira was able to help me with this over IRC. There was a problem with the test. The pull request on this ticket fixes the issue: https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/2008

On Monday, June 24, 2013, Mark Berger wrote:

    I've run into a problem with my project that I can't seem to
    figure out. I'm trying to get this test to pass:

https://github.com/markberger/tahoe-lafs/blob/1382-immutable-peer-selection-2/src/allmydata/test/test_upload.py#L1911.

    The peer selector is correctly suggesting that server 0 hold share
    3. However, when I ask server 0 to hold the share (which happens
    here:

https://github.com/markberger/tahoe-lafs/blob/1382-immutable-peer-selection-2/src/allmydata/immutable/upload.py#L514),
    allocated is empty, instead of agreeing to hold share 3 (this
    occurs here:

https://github.com/markberger/tahoe-lafs/blob/1382-immutable-peer-selection-2/src/allmydata/immutable/upload.py#L587).

    After a little digging around I noticed that when I query server 0
    to store share 3, this else statement executes

(https://github.com/markberger/tahoe-lafs/blob/master/src/allmydata/storage/server.py#L284),
    which according to the comments, means there is no room to store
    the share, which isn't right. Could this have something to do with
    the fact that the store storedir is removed and then created to
    delete the shares off of server 0 during the test? The ticket that
    generated this test is here:
    https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/ticket/1118

    Any help would really be appreciated!

    Mark Berger