Hello everyone,
I just wanted to introduce myself briefly,
I'm 29, work as a engineer in the oil industry, mostly programming and
3d related.
I do have a home page where I post about personal projects, feel free to
take a look:
http://stigatle.net/

I do enjoy open source software and I came across Tahoe when I was
looking into some
good and secure storage that I could set up between the servers in my
basement.

Tahoe was easy to set up and worked very well.

I do however miss having a more 'friendly' software to manage files and
so on, and as I understood there was none at this time? (there has been,
but discontinued?).

I do use freenet a lot, so I felt at home quickly when it comes to the
way the files are represented, and I did write software that interacted
with freenet using it's API.

this made me think that I could maybe write a cross-platform software
that interacts with tahoe.
I do not promise anything at this time, but It's something that I'd like
to try to do, both for my own needs and for others who would like to use it.

If I decide to write it - then it would be either in python or QT
creator, if I decide to use python then I'd like to use PyQT (I have
used QTcreator a lot in my free time and on work related projects), I
have also used python a lot,but not together with pyQT.

Either way - if there's any suggestions or wishes etc, then just let me
know, I have not started on anything yet, but I think I'll do so soon.

Have a nice day everyone.