Well it just happend again we just stopped and i used narrator to see that updates was installed and they was.
But no we untill i used alt control w.
Cheers.

-----Original Message----- From: Jo Taliaferro via Talk
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 11:02 PM
To: 'Jesse' ; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
Subject: RE: windows update.

Yup, I have had that problem and tried again yesterday to do a Windows
update and WE just stopped talking so I don't know whether the update worked
or not.   Sometimes I start the update as recommended by Microsoft even
though I have my computer set to give me critical updates automatically so
if the update doesn't work, I just re-boot and re-check my settings as the
update may have downloaded automatically.  I'm not sure why this message
pops up and wants me to update (I'm talking critical updates here) but it
does.

Jo Taliaferro