From: Scripting
[mailto:scripting-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On
Behalf Of LB via Scripting
Sent: September 4, 2015 7:51 AM
To: Window-Eyes Scripting List <script...@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: SeaBattle2015 2.3

Hi!
    The Sea Battle game, or Juke Box Player, as mentioned below will have
the ability to read the help line by line.
Also, the Juke Box or Play List will have the ability to save on your list
any file/path name saved, or selected, using your Clipboard Copy or Cut
command, the Ctrl-X and Ctrl-C hotkeys built into Windows.

    Thus, having this feature you can insert several music files selected
when using the Windows Explorer function; granted that those using Windows 8

and 10 there are major issues using that Windows feature based on what has
been mentioned on the Talk List.

    So, when released enjoy the features...

        Bruce

Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 6:26 AM
Subject: Re: Question about SeaBattle2015 2.2

Hi!

    I decided to send this on the list when receiving off list.
    I also mentioning this because in the game itself I have added the key
navigation for any help hints which at the moment get said with out any
ability to go line by line.

    So, my next modification of the game app will have the ability to
navigate the help that resides at the moment on the F1 key press but none
exists for the Play List F9/Shift F9 activation's.

    So, this is what is there inside the game itself.

---

List archives can be found at
http://lists.window-eyes.com/private.cgi/scripting-window-eyes.com