From: Talk
[mailto:talk-bounces+rod_hutton=hotmail....@lists.window-eyes.com] On Behalf
Of Steve Clower via Talk
Sent: September 21, 2015 5:48 AM
To: j...@vi-ability.demon.co.uk
Cc: Window-Eyes Discussion List <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: Re: windows insider program

Joe,

Your guess is as good as mine. I would imagine sooner than later if
Microsoft is comfortable enough releasing test builds to the public again.
But soon might be a week from now or a couple months down the line. Even
though it's beta software, I strongly urge any Windows 10 user to give it a
try as the responsiveness fix is night and day better.

Steve

 --
Stephen Clower
Window-Eyes Product Support and App Development

> On Sep 21, 2015, at 3:04 AM, Joe Paton <j...@vi-ability.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Steve,
>
> When will these improvements be available to all windows 10 installations?
>
> Joe
> On Mon, 21 Sep 2015 00:02:31 +0000
> Steve Clower via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com> wrote:
>
> Don,
>
> A microsoft account is required to join the Windows Insider program. With
that said, I have never received any messages from Microsoft other than the
occasional policy update. The performance improvement in the latest build is
huge.

> Steve
>

> --
> Stephen Clower
> Window-Eyes Product Support and App Development
> Ai Squared
> 725 Airport North Office Park
> Fort Wayne, IN 46825
> (802) 362-3612
> www.aisquared.com
> Sent from my phone.
>

>> On Sep 20, 2015, at 7:38 PM, Don H via Talk <talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
wrote:

>> I am told by someone at Ai Squared that there is a new update to Windows
10 available to those taking part in the Windows Insider program that
resolves some of the sluggishness or lag issues with Windows 10 and WE 9.2.
I have considered joining the Windows Insider program fast track but have
some questions as it seems that you are required to allow Microsoft to have
access to quite a bit of personal data which can be past along to whom ever
Microsoft deems worthy of getting it.

>> With my current setup I log in to a local account rather than my
Microsoft account as I have no need for the cloud drive services that is
part of a Microsoft account running at my computer boot.
>> So my question to those who may already be taking part in the windows
insider program how much stuff does Microsoft send to you when taking part
and do you have to be signed into your Microsoft account to get the benefits
of the insider program.
>> Thanks for any info..
>> List archives can be found at

> List archives can be found at