2008/11/25 Peter Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> I have just uploaded an image of Europe which shows that the main data
> problem emanates from London although there also seems to be a problem from
> Holland to the same point on the Portuguese coast?
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/peterito/3058044385/

A user in Portugal has somehow managed to appropriate numerous node IDs.
He's effectively moved them from where ever they were, to Portugal.

I've contacted him to ask how it might have happened.
He seems to have been using merkaartor, but whether it has anything to
do with it, I don't know.

I'm working on a revert script to tidy this up.

Dave