Hi all,

I suggest people try to a bit more constructive on this thread. It has gone off topic and contains a few breaches of the etiquette guidelines. The process that got us to where we are but if people have a problem with it, it would be more useful to look to the future IMHO. I am not saying everything in the process was fine. This is tacitly acknowledged by the CTs now having a defined mechanism for license change (regardless of if you agree with the CTs, they still are a clarification).

If we don't get more constructive, the mailing lists are just full of noise but no "signal", as engineers would call it.

TimSC