On Monday, October 20, 2003, at 1:19:52 PM, Marek Mikus hath written
what is below:

>> I was wrong about the non-existence of the beta site. But is
>> there another beta group where the real testing takes place? Why
>> this feeling of abandonment?

> there is no actual betaversion for testing now, what You want to test?
> Wait for announcement about new beta, it will be sent to this list.

But there are hardly any betas now, really. All we see is maybe one or
two betas, buggy to hell and back, and then a final release. "Okay
guys, testing over, we have a release, please wait till the next beta"
- but there are STILL bugs in the final releases, there are STILL
unfinished half-developed features! But, sorry, testing over, no beta
= no testing.

How is that mature :/

--
 | \/ |  /\   > <  \~/  > <    ICQ# 3146019
Do not break the branch you climbed.
Flyin' high with The Bat! v2.00
over the swamps of Windows 2000 5.0 build 2195 Service Pack 4

 Current beta is 2.00.22 | "Using TBBETA" information: